One of the best ways to build your online income is by writing & distributing e-books. E-books can be a very effective tool for marketing your business and they can also be big money-makers. E-books are also a useful resource for whatever information you are looking for.
There are a few things you should remember if you are going to write an e-book.
1. Just as your ezine should not be a giant ad, nor should your e-book. Be sure to fill it full of useful and valuable information.
2. Your e-book should be compiled in a simple, yet professional design. Make your e-book look good, but do not overdo it.
3. Take the time to do the research and write an effective and informative e-book. Your e-book will be circulating around the web and will say a great deal about you and your business.
4. E-books are a great giveaway for your visitors and/or subscribers. Everyone is looking for useful information which can be found in e-books.
5. You might want to use your first e-book as a giveaway. This will entice more people to read your e-book, which in turn will get more people to see how good it is. When you do write your first e-book to sell, you will have already established your reputation for writing a useful and informative e-book.
6. You do not have to be a writer to write an e-book. Similar to the articles, all you have to do is collect information, and arrange and write down your data. Always add resources and links when applicable. A good e-book for the giveaway can be as simple as a collection of your articles or the articles of other authors.
7. You do not need any expensive software to make your e-book. Simply write your e-book in Word or a similar program and then convert the file to PDF. PDF can be read on all computers as opposed to exe. You can find more info on this in our free tutorial on making money with e-books.
8. After you finish your e-book, you want to start promoting it. Add it to your website, put it in your email sitar, submit it to as many websites and directories that you can find, add it to your article resource box, announce it on message boards and email discussion lists where allowed, make a separate web page for it and submit the page to search engines, add it to your ezine welcome letter as a free bonus. You can also go to www.make-your-ebook-sell.com. The possibilities are endless if you use your imagination and let as many people know about your e-book as possible. Be sure to encourage people to also give it to their subscribers/visitors as a free gift.
9. Make sure you have contact links listed in your e-book so people can easily contact you or visit your website. Be sure to include your subscriber and ezine address in the subscriber list.
10. Everyone can find e-books useful not only for finding the information they seek but for promoting their business and website as well as establishing a solid reputation. They are also big moneymakers and just about anyone can write and profit from a carefully and effectively done e-book.
Make it fun, and interesting, and believe in yourself and you will produce a very successful e-book!